1. At the Chronicle of Higher Education, a story about a woman who holds a Ph.D. who is on food stamps on Medicaid. She blames the State’s underfunding of education for her lack of a well-paying, tenure-track job. She was idealistic in her pursuit of, what…Medieval Studies.
2. The affect of sex ratio on female student’s career ambitions.
3. Restaurants push harder to track server staff and inventory using sales metrics.
4. A 2009 article by John McWhorter on Black Studies programs: “The answer common in such departments is that the principle mission is to teach students about the eternal power of racism past and present.”
5. A New York Times op-ed titled “Why Black Women are Fat.”
6. Pat Buchanan’s entire interview on the Hoover Institute’s Uncommon Knowledge.