G.L.Piggy [at] gmail.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
1. Patterns in tax migration. I wonder how long until the Feds somehow force uniform tax laws across all states.
2. A Bloomberg article from last year on “bath salts” – the drug that is now being blamed for the cannibal attack in Florida. Pretty hairy-sounding stuff. Some suicides and psychotic behavior associated with it. I expect calls for the banning of this substance and then, almost immediately, a slew of articles from libertarian-type publications pointing out that the drug isn’t that dangerous, that the drug is being fear-mongered, and that it shouldn’t be banned.
3. The problem with filing an assault charge against Justin Bieber is that you have to admit that you got trucked by Justin Bieber.
4. A trend piece on hipsters moving to Detroit. The piece, from GOOD, suggests that this influx of hipsters will improve the economy. This brings up many questions.
5. Here is another article in a long list of articles about the influence that Latino voters will have on this election and future elections. How frustrating can this be? Forces a guy like me (and many others) who has no innate animus towards Hispanics into criticizing Hispanics. We are now discussing how the progeny of (mostly) illegals will shape our political system going forward. Imagine that. Has any country ever had such a discussion? So many articles discussing how the various slices of the Latino vote will impact *the entire fucking election*. We are now hostage to the whims of these Latino voters?