G.L.Piggy [at] gmail.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
1. A piece on Pinker’s “The Blank Slate” ten years on. The author is not kind to gender feminism.
2. Carrying on the conversation about whether or not Romney saying that Obama seems angry, Maureen Dowd quotes RATM guitarist Tom Morello who writes of Paul Ryan:
I clearly see that Ryan has a whole lotta ‘rage’ in him: A rage against women, a rage against immigrants, a rage against workers, a rage against gays, a rage against the poor, a rage against the environment. Basically, the only thing he’s not raging against is the privileged elite he’s groveling in front of for campaign contributions.
Morello, like Obama, is bi-racial. It’s racist to carry on the “angry white man” trope.
3. I have a brief write-up at WND on an argument put forth by taxpayer advocate Dan Pilla.
4. An interview of the Chick with the Butthole Tattoo.
5. Genetics professor believes the future will be sexless.