G.L.Piggy [at] gmail.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
1. Two pieces on L.A. mayor and DNC MC Antonio Villaraigosa, at VDARE and Daily Caller. My favorite facts about the mayor are that he graduated from a sham law school called People’s College of Law and failed the bar exam multiple times, is in allegiance to La Raza and was a campus leader for MEChA, a Chicano-Aztec heritage student union whose goal, essentially, is to reclaim California from the Estados Unidos. Sadly, this guy won’t actually ever be a major presidential contender though it is bad enough that he’s a major face at the DNC.
2. The male onesie. Game over.
3. Some twit has a piece up over at Jezebel titled “A call to arms for decent men.” The implication is that if I don’t drop everything to combat mean guys talking trash to women online and in the video gaming community that I’m not a decent man. Priorities fuck face.
4. At Reuters, Reihan Salam on the strange spot Democrats find themselves on tax policy. They learned with Walter Mondale that asking the middle class to pay higher taxes is political suicide. So they’re stuck relying on tax hikes for the rich which, to cover their various social programs, would certainly hamper the economy.
5. Peter Schiff asks DNC delegates about corporate profits.