G.L.Piggy [at] gmail.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
1. Women have a harder time than men locating their cars in parking lots. 59% of women and 42% of men reported having a hard time finding their car in same-sized parking lots. 21% of women and 7% of men took 400-foot detours before finding their cars. Jezzie doesn’t have a good comeback to this; they rely on snark to mask the implications of the research.
2. The redhead from Sex and the City endorses Obama thusly:
“I know that there are women who support him, and it’s hard for me to understand, but certainly Miranda nor Carrie nor Charlotte nor Samantha, none of those women would ever vote for Mitt Romney,” Nixon said. “They would do something terrible first before they would ever vote for Mitt Romney.”
Well that changes everything.
3. Stephen Green points out how he spanked Nate Silver during the 2010 midterm election. Silver gave the GOP a 25% chance of winning more than 60 House seats. Green predicted a 64 seat swing. In total, 67 net seats went to the GOP. As of right now Silver is predicting an 80% chance that Obama is re-elected.
4. Ryan Holiday on people being soft.
5. Mickey Kaus asks about the Bradley Effect.