G.L.Piggy [at] gmail.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
1. A piece from Psychology Today: More links between wheat and schizophrenia.
2. Paul Sperry provides a concise reminder that, contrary to Obama’s rhetoric, it was Bill Clinton’s housing policies, called the National Homeownership Strategy, that have done the most damage to our economy.
3. States with high numbers of illegal immigrants are also at the top of the list of states with the most income inequality. Conn Carrol knocks down some of the other excuses, such as that the lack of unionization is the problem. New York and California, both at the top of the list, are pro-union states. Right-to-work states such as Iowa, Utah, and Wyoming have the lowest levels of income inequality.
6. Darden Restaurants has decided it will not limit its employees to fewer than 30 hours to avoid charges under Obamacare. The company says it received negative feedback from customers. Idiot customers blaming a company for thinking about changing its behavior in response to a burdensome policy forced on them by the federal government.
8. Nate Silver predicts that Alaska will be a swing state.