G.L.Piggy [at] gmail.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
1. A piece at Feministing ties Brent Musberger’s comments last week about Katherine Webb to “rape culture”. Even the commenters aren’t buying it.
2. Yet another Gawker piece about whiteness and gun crime in which the author thinks that readers are dumb enough to buy the argument that Adam Lanza and James Holmes were somehow privileged white kids – and not mentally deranged omegas. As with the first link, Gawker commenters seem to be fed up with the trope.
3. Thought Catalog essay titled “I am a Slut”. It strikes me that there are a lot of true sluts who don’t want to be considered sluts, and a lot of non-sluts who do want to be considered sluts. Given that the author of this essay is very careful and somewhat discerning about sex, she seems to fall into the latter category.
4. Regardless of a man’s age, a slimmer waisted woman is associated with greater erectile function. Science lends evidence to what everyone already knew anyway. h/t Instapundit. Update: Heartiste also wrote on it here.
5. Blogger nydwracu on starting a reactionary medium along the lines of Buzzfeed and Vice.