G.L.Piggy [at] gmail.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
1. Writer at Street Boners and TV Carnage speaks out against “performance art comedy troupes” like the No Pants Subway Ride:
As a blue-ribbon pervert and creep, you’d think I’d love this day since a majority of my subway rides are spent watching girls’ boobs and asses bounce to the movement of the train car, but no, the girls “performing” in these troops are the same ones to call you a creep and a pervert for staring at them in panties.
2. Jezzie linked to this story out of San Francisco headlined “FUBU-Clad Man Hits on Woman, Then Stabs Her.” This fits into my theory that Jezzie is singling out black street harassers because they are hipster racist. Jezzie also links to this story about a gang of Muslims in England who were arrested for operating a sex trafficking ring. I just wish they’d put their finger on it rather than hinting around the issue.
3. End sexual assault in the military by legalizing sex. The author, an English professor at the U.S. Naval Academy parses the sexual assault spectrum so he’ll be hearing from the feminists soon.
4. This article is lacking in many ways, but it discusses unions’ transition from immigration hawks to immigration doves.
5. Dain Fitzgerald on free range kids versus helicopter kids.
6. The Last Psychiatrist unloads on all sorts of topics. A silly debate about women’s makeup at NYT, Jessica Valenti, the Bushmaster rifle and Adam Lanza, Django Unchained, and the Steubenville rape case.