1. Men with higher earning wives suffer erectile dysfunction at higher rates than breadwinning men. (h/t nydwracu through a tweet sent to heartiste; sorry for sidling)
2. I don’t agree with Salon often, but David Sirota is right on the Sports Tax.
3. Joel Mathis of the Philly Post calls the Audi ad in which a boy steals a kiss from a girl at a school dance “rapey”. I just realized that one problem I have with lefties calling advertisements “rapey” is that advertisements are designed to detach us from our money in the first place.
4. In response to the HBD discussion at The Nexxxxxxxt Level Uppppp, blogger JayMan provides a list of logical fallacies from Carl Sagan. He also adds a few of his own.
5. To face rising demand or something, Maker’s Mark is decreasing the amount of alcohol in its product. Company execs stated in an email to customers that they’ve tasted the lower ABV product and deemed it “completely consistent” with the previous product. Yeah, I’m sure they’ll say that if they ever decide to reduce it again. And again. And again.