G.L.Piggy [at] gmail.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
1. The Obamacare website isn’t working partly because it was designed to shield the true cost of health coverage plans. Instead of giving immediate price quotes like a private insurance website would do, the Obamacare sites first try to figure out whether or not an applicant is eligible for a subsidy. This creates a bottleneck and gums up the system. This is only the beginning.
2. Take the MTV show ‘Catfish’ with a grain of salt, but a woman who posed as a man was bragging about using a strap-on dildo to have sex with women. The kicker: the women didn’t know that the poser was actually a girl. Sounds a little rapey to me.
3. Unions flexing their political muscle to gain exemptions from Obamacare tax.
4. Think Progress worker Zack Beuchamp asks “In what world has caring more about “my people” than “those people” been a net good for the world rather than a historic cause of atrocity?” I suppose Beauchamp cries at strangers’ funerals and would gain no more joy from his own children (in the event he ever has any) versus other peoples’ kids.
5. This is the average American man’s body. On the one hand this is interesting. On the other hand, imagine focusing on the average American woman’s body.
6. The exaggeration of the cyberbullying problem. What’s the end game?